Monday, March 28, 2011

Wow, People are actually Fishing


Thanks to the social networking of the Internet, a person new to fly fishing contacted me about fly fishing at Lewiston Lake. As I'm one who couldn't figure out how to send a text document through Facebook, I'm posting a picture here of a handout I created related to using flies with spinning gear (on the way to learning how to throw out 75 feet of line perfectly straight (which I can't do lol)).

As a note, I've started three business to get me through my retirement: 1) a sports photography business, of which I have no sales; 2) a tennis academy of which I have trained and have become a certified tennis professional, of which I have no sales; and 3) the Lewiston Fly Company, my fly tying business, of which I've sold thirty dollars worth. So, above is a picture of a document that I hope is readable for all who would like to catch more fish with flies while developing long enough casts for lakes. (double-click on the image to enlarge -- then enlarge in your browser and it actually is sort of readable -- my apologies for no cool colors :)

Tight Lines,
Shane

No comments:

Post a Comment